Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Corrupted apps

0 0

Is it me or are some of the later apps corrupted ? I am finding that 12-extra apps are bad . I cant open them they all say corrupted or missing .

0 0

Missing? Missing what?

0 0

App 15 is corrupted, and ALL THE .ZIP archieves are corrupted. cheese said he'll upload them (that what he said)

0 0

It apears most of the apps are still down . Im trying to move on to app 12 . Whats the word on the correction of these ? Soon !?

Admin from hell
0 0

Hope they come up soon would like to start on them again!

0 0

App 4 wont open and app 6 cant be completed the password it gives you at the end "R*********2" [not correct length] doesent work =] so i cant get the points for it

0 0

Well some are deffinately working . I finished apps 8,9,10,&11 after HBH came back online . But after that i recognized that apps 12 through extra were corrupted downloads . But i was able to receive apps 13 , 14 , & Extra alternatively . But the password links at HBH are corrupted as well so theres still no way of getting my points .

The only thing we can do is notify the authroity . Move on to something else to bide our time and wait patiently for cheeses or somebody to fix .