Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

app 2 - cant get it

0 0

i dont know what to do with this ..

i cant open with notepad, and i cant find a way to open this and find the password ..

please help me.

0 0

Oops, i mean, try to open it in a flash decompiler (can be found in the download section):happy:

0 0

"Ayr4 wrote: Oops, i mean, try to open it in a flash decompiler (can be found in the download section):happy:"

Please help, I tried to download Action Script Viewer (ASV) but couldn't get it & end up "problem loading page". Then I downloaded a copy of the "Sothink SWF flash decompiler" from internet but couldn't open the app2.exe file. Reason: it is not a swf file. Am I getting the wrong SWF flash decompiler programQ Beside ASV, any other equivalent programs which are free?

Thanks.

0 0

I think I used a trial version of Eltima Flash Decompiler for this challenge. Just make sure you select the right file type when opening the app, the standard is probably that it only displays .swf ;)

http://www.swf-kit.com/

20 0

I used the suggested program and I beat this challenge in 3 minutes. Definetly use that program if you are going to try and beat this challenge.

0 0

Can some one help me? I've got App 2 open with Olly, and I can't figure out what I'm looking at. I've tried with a flash decoder, but it didn't work. I couldn't open the App with the decoder.