Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

application 1- Gawd i'm embarressed

0 0

OK, so i usualy hate it when people ask for help on the first level challenges, but I am at my wits end. I have used a hex editor on app1, and I am pretty sure i know where the password is, but it is encrypted and no matter what form of decrytpion I try, i cannot get it to read plain english…If anyone can poiunt me to a decrypter, or anything, I would be shocked awed and amazed. Plus i just may get some sleep. Thanks

0 0

I tried everyone of those decrypter options. They don;t produce anything but more garbage

0 0

yeaqh its the same wi mi i get a load ov s**t can ne1 help please

0 1

just open the file in a text editor.. ie notepad / wordpad etc etc

0 0

i have i get some words but the others are all mixed up

0 0

listen to mr. cheese… Just use your eyes and pick out any plain text word that seems like it might have been dropped in there on purpose. Anything cool and out of the ordinary ;)

0 0

kk

0 0

rite iv dun the mission thanx 4 help i founde the password ages ago but everythin i tryed to enter it i didnt let mi it only worked when i copied and pasted it any idea why?

0 0

Yeah that happened to me before, its usually cuz you forget to make a letter caps.. some words have to be case accurate (lower case or upper case)…

Peace..

0 0

Yeh, I did the same thing earlier in haste lol… found the pass real quick but wrote it down wrong :)

0 0

thebiglabowski wrote: listen to mr. cheese… Just use your eyes and pick out any plain text word that seems like it might have been dropped in there on purpose. Anything cool and out of the ordinary ;)

I've found the password (found it ages ago), but no matter what I try it won't accept it.

The Manager
0 0

Until you talked to the all knowing tree! hehe

0 0

i think ive got the right word, can i pm it to someone and they tell me if its right or not? It is pretty out of the ordinary, but even when i copy and paste it it wont work.

0 0

you can pm it to me if you want

0 0

Umm, I'm not sure, so don't jump at me if i'm wrong, but everytime I try to copy and paste, it never accepts it. Just try typing it in.

0 0

hmm, i might just have the wrong word.

edit: Oh nevermind i got it. i was typing it into the program, i did it on the site and it worked :p