Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Ok I want to finish off all the apps now. I have done everything You need to do for this app.

I have used the hex editor and entered 2 different passwords. The one that was in the code i replaced with the passwordbox and also entered null bytes so it was exact.

I also made the other box visible and Tried that password also. I even made the timer very long and used a & for the box.

And well nothing happens for both of them after i hit the button… nothing.. lol theres nothing more to do .. i've done everything so maybe i can PM someone and you can double check cuz theres nothing more for me to do

0 0

PM me and explain what you did.

0 0

are the null bytes used in place of the extra characters when you enter the first password?

0 0

yes they were.. its ok i got it now

0 0

so how do i use a null byte? or make one even

0 0

just put 0 inplace of where the string box is for each character. but make sure you replace the "hex" part of it and not the string part

0 0

done everything but i`m having the same problem you were. i cant get the pop up

0 0

lol! Ss its the same prob i had with App5 i have the hidden one showing i have tht as the new pw ive used the ampersand just like i did with App5 and ive increased the timer but Alt+character isnt working for me again!! nothing happens…

0 0

Tested and works fine… you must have screwed up somewhere.

0 0

Thanks.. This post Helped solve my problem.. ;)