Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

OK i have looked and looked and cannot find the password i have tried it in notepad olly and the ASV decompiler and i have read the articles i cant find it a hint would be great thanks.

0 0

get a flash decompiler

0 0

i did but i cant find it in there

0 0

forget all what they told you. open it in olly or notepad (olly will be easier) then search for strings (right click will help) thats it youve got the password

0 0

i must be blind as hell cause iam not seeing it

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

it is a really simply challange notpad will do it but a bit harder open it in the flash decomplier on this site (downloads section) it should present you with 3 different things to open? try each one an look carefully it is there :)

0 0

ok the flash complier only opens the first 5 frames and the the frist 25 lines of action script and its the one from this site, Could that be the reason i could not find it? i also had to Google for it cause the download does not work on this site

thanks ~Roen:ninja:

0 0

for some reason when i use the flash compiler thing it brings up errors when i up the swf..

0 0

hmm…the last post was 1 year ago.. but i think it's ok for me to post here…

i got the same problem…i can't see the password..even with swf decompiler.. i also try olly..but still can't find it…:xx:

Admin from hell
0 0

Download a good Action script Viewer. Google maybe. Then it's right there. Don't want to give it away now do we?????

0 0

thanx korg… i got the answer…;)