Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

app 6 parking brakes

0 0

Greetings and Salutations all!

Im having a problem with setting the car brakes on app 6. Ive seen two sets of the same instructions on the app….one towards the beginning and one towards the end. Ive set my car brakes on the enter your user and pass and then one at your a loser. Ive set bookmarks on both of those I go to run the program from the start position and whammy….nothing happens. or I get the "are you sure you want to park here warning, because your app may be towed away and and not work anymore."

Am I setting my car brakes at the wrong parking spot?

thanks for any help on this!

0 0

i dont remeber any brakes…?

0 0

hes trying not to spoil it

0 0

lmao car brakes - well said :ninja:

0 0

So to pass my drivers test i had to parallel park and apply my parking brakes so that the inspector could log my final results . But i guess something about the way i applied them didnt satisfy the inspector .

Could anybody give me some advice on how to please the inspector ? =

Ive been trying to use breakpoints inbetween the Enter button and the log in error . Just like Dj_Reapers tutorial explains . Ive tried quite a bit of placements for them . Is there anywhere i can go to read up on login assembly programing to find out where the best place for these are ?