Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

So far, I know I need Olly, which I searched the program with uncountable times, and I know I need CMP but where can I get it?

0 0

I am also little bit stuck on this app.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

SniperSA wrote: So far, I know I need Olly, which I searched the program with uncountable times, and I know I need CMP but where can I get it?

CMP means comparison, it's in the ASM code when you open olly

0 0

the only things I see in referenced text strings are: "/>", "6", and "0"

0 0

I'm a little confused too :/ Found the CMP but i can't find the values it compares too

• But i found a funny value, that just closed the program :p No "Congratulations" og "Wrong password" it just closed :) Just don't know how i found it lol

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Skod92 wrote: I'm a little confused too :/ Found the CMP but i can't find the values it compares too

• But i found a funny value, that just closed the program :p No "Congratulations" og "Wrong password" it just closed :) Just don't know how i found it lol

Anything that isn't an int should close the program…

0 0

It is an int :p

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

What'd you type then?

0 0

0 0

Oh wait it writes "wrong password" but closes right after lol :p Sorry

0 0

I'm Stuck at the same point ,found the CMP line but don't know what value its compared to ,is it (*4D**E) !

any help would be appreciated Thanks.

nobody
0 0

Just look at the hint: My hint to you is…the pass is between 1 and 10

0 0

flame_1221 wrote: Just look at the hint: My hint to you is…the pass is between 1 and 10

i don't get it :whoa:.. i read that system meant its between 1 and 10 characters ..

and i'm assuming that the password is a hex value somewhere that i have to convert ,, but i can't find and it!

Thanks flame for the reply :happy:

0 0

I didn't look for that value when I beat it :p there are more ways to get the correct password…

Hint: binary search