Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need help on App 5

0 0

Yeah i found the serial and i know that i need to use an ampersand, but i don't know where i need to use it to complete the challenge… just need a little help…

0 0

This is example:

In Explorer you have Tools

&T is T .

I hope I helped

0 0

Well i almost have it but now i get next popup:

Your really close..Just need to adjust it slightly

OK

What did i do wrong now ???

:D

well hope somebody put me in good direction

Have tryed it with XVI32 than i had Olly to fix more things like the &

and now .. … im lost :whoa:

well its time for bed… talk you all laterzz…

0 0

same prob as this guy ^ I get a message saying ; Your really close blah blah …. Now what?

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

lol thts what i got i aint done this one yet lol

Greyhat in Training
0 0

I know that I need to find the serial, but can't find it in OllyDbg, I can only find the XXXXX's.

Any hints please?

Thank you in advance, Zer0Man

0 0

Alright, i've got the serial, and i know i have to open hex editor and insert my serial for the XXXXX, but i see no XXXXX. I know how to change me Enter at the end, just how to insert the serial then save? Can anyone please give me a link for a hex and tell me how to open app 5 with it?

0 0

Zer0Man wrote: I know that I need to find the serial, but can't find it in OllyDbg, I can only find the XXXXX's.

50F7W4R3 wrote: Alright, i've got the serial, and i know i have to open hex editor and insert my serial for the XXXXX, but i see no XXXXX.

You two need to PM each other… you each have the piece the other is looking for. :happy:

As for the rest of the people that are stuck, I think all of the pieces have been pretty well covered in this thread already.

20 0

I found the serial and I changed the X's to the actual serial number in XVI32. But when I go to click Save, I get an error telling me that it is a file sharing violation. Can someone help me out?

...Legend?
0 0

Not sure if thats to do with cracking the app but to do with the software your using, or there has been something you changed that shouldn have done. And the Ampersand is really simple to work out I suggest some really basic VisualBasic tutorials they should tell you how to do this.

Remember as said above its to underline a letter to make it an Alt Key.

Big hint on what to google.

20 0

Alright, I fixed my first problem of not being able to save the program with the serial code in place. My only other question is, do I have to insert the vb stuff into the program or is it a collection of buttons that i press at once on the actual app to enter my code?

20 0

Ok, so I thought trying different variations of buttons to press enter would work, but it did not. All I need is a shove in the right direction. Any help at all?