Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Alright so on this application I know I need to use the program Reflector. I've downloaded that and opened up app 11 in it. Then I went and looked through all the files and resources, but can't find anything having to do with a password. Could someone point me as to where to look.

-TrueHacker

0 0

With reflector you can get the source, dissassemble or something onthe rght click menu :)

When you get the source it shoud be pice of cake :)

0 0

Okay I have looked through everything 20 different times. I even found the message "you are looking in the wrong place". I see the files in the resources, but those are not viewable correct? I can not find a way to open them. Anyway, I have gone up and down the list looking into everything, and I can not find even a hint to a password. What I'm I doing wrong here? Am I looking over the damn thing? :angry: :D

0 0

Bueller ? Bueller ? Bueller ? Bueller ?

Is this thing on!!? :D

0 0

Yeh Im in the same boat, the problem is that the code unfolds more and more as you search more, its like looking for a needle in windows source code. Can someone answer if this challenge is about code manipulation or simply finding a password?

Thanks

0 0

Code manipulation it is then ;)

0 0

It's just about finding the password. Kind of doing that, anyway ;)

If you don't get it feel free to PM me.

0 0

Thanks Uberon, I read your thread about the array so Ill give that a go and then if im stuck Ill check you out :). Im not sure if im maybe complicating it for myself, Ive expanded all the classes and practically every process in the program and its about 2millions lines of code :xx: but, Ill battle on :) Thanks