Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

the brute force hack

0 0

hi im kinda new to this and i was wondering if anyone could help me on how to set it up so i can hack peoples accnts on diablo 2…. any and all information given greatly apreciated

0 1

prepare to be flammed

0 0

one i dont pm everyone about it i leave a note where every can see in hopes someone might leave a return note :)~

0 0

man, forget about D2 hacking for now and learn about Social Engeenering (SE). Kevin Mitnick's The Art of Deception is a book to start with.

but seriously man that was lame…just lame….

STOP THE INFECTION

0 0

also, did any know that a hacker is also someone who is bad at golf?

LOL, I am a hacker but i am good at golf… I play every week

0 0

scankyfrank wrote:

also, did any know that a hacker is also someone who is bad at golf?

Unfortunately I picked that tidbit up somewhere… probably late night tv or something… makes me wonder, is all that time on the computer negatively affect your golf game?

ANYHOW, to the user that posted this, I am extremely against skiddies, and people who post in here asking us to do the work. Think about it this way, we don't know you, see no point in doing so, plus, you should learn to do it yourself if you care so much. The best way to tell if you want something is this…

" Am I willing to go through years of learning, just for this little thing… "

Add up all the accounts that you will possibly steal, then subtract that from the amount of dollars spent on an attorney for your trial, the result, not good. Hacking is a lifestyle, not an activity;

Good luck with your lack of knoledge,

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: also, did any know that a hacker is also someone who is bad at golf?In this context a hacker is someone who "hacks" at the ball repeatedly with little to no effect. If you've ever been in the deep rough and taken a few swings to get the ball out, you know what I mean.

0 0

One Method To Hack Diablo 2 Accounts Was Purely an Error on B-net's Side:

In order to hijack an account you could register the account on a another realm using the same name. Then recover the password for your new e-mail except send the reply back to the realm that the victim was on instead of your own. You could reset their password to one of your choosing.

This method has been patched due to over usage, but this goes to show how fatal a simple mistake could be in the right hands. I bet B-net regret this on.. ;)

EDIT: I think this is the wrong forum to post a thread of this nature as it has nothing to do with the Challenges.