Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I find xxx…. and go to follow in dump, immediate constant, change it to the serial in the code, but when i run it it still has xxx… in the box. should i do something else?

Admin from hell
0 0

What app. are you working on app4 is a password safe no xxxx-. Sure it,s not 5 or 8.

0 0

sorry lol its 5. ive come further than i thought lol

Admin from hell
0 0

Look at the app again there is 2 sets of xxxx- in there try the other one.

0 0

wtf? two? all i can see is the xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and the one spread across 3 lines. if i replace the xxx… with teh other, and run it, the text ox still has xxx… displayed

thanks for your replies btw

Admin from hell
0 0

What program are you using I just redid it again it's been a while and it works no problem. Olly=follow in dump,binary edit.

0 0

yep. thats not working for me.

Admin from hell
0 0

Wow I don't know what your doing wrong. First set of xxxx- in a row. Follow in dump and binary edit the ascII. Not hex.

0 0

I remember that i have beat this mission changing only one character in the
enter button. You cant click it….but in vb what do you put infront a word to underline the letter that you wanna to use shift+"letter"????

0 0

I remember that i have beat this mission changing only one character in the
enter button. You cant click it….but in vb what do you put infront a word to underline the letter that you wanna to use shift+"letter"????