Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Application Challenge

0 0

Hello. I've made an Application Challenge. Please test it and tell me your opinion about it. I hope it will be on HBH soon :) The Link (zip file) : http://www.filefactory.com/?ca6c27

[edit] I edited the Readme File. I hope that it is more understandable now :) Well, about the hosting service there is nothig I can do right now.. I have to leave town for two days, I`ll take care of the file hosting as well if it proofs that it is really slow

0 0

A better explination of what actually needs doing, or more well defined goals otherwise it's kinda pointless. In addition to that there are already 11 existing poor quality reversing challenges, I'm not sure if another of even lower standard would be required.

Ta hun :)

[edit]also, next time you decide to upload a file try and find a file hosting service that isn't appallingly bad!

0 0

well i really dont see what dont you understand.. The Readme file explains all you have to do.. read the last 3 lines.. if you still dont understand what you have to do then read it again The username and the password are the same, thats why the account is locked (for security reasons). So you have to find out the account name and replace its password with the word: password Then you can log in using that username and the password "password" You still dont understand? PS: Uber Elite doesnt mean you can fuk around ant talk sht to new guys.. IT is NOT pointless, as it can help new guys to learn something

[edit] sorry, but I can`t understand why would it be pointless.. someone could be interested in how does it authenticates the user by the color that the window has.. The app can have just a color tool (you actually draw the color) and a password box.. the buttons and text input for the user is just to make it easyer to crack.. GOT it ?

Banned
0 0

TommyCat wrote: The Readme file explains all you have to do.. read the last 3 lines.. if you still dont understand what you have to do then read it again The username and the password are the same PS: Uber Elite doesnt mean you can fuk around ant talk sht to new guys..

No, Uber Elite only means we have had experience in learning to hack. It also means that clear instructions are very useful. 3 lines on a readme are nothing. You dont see 3 lines on any of my articles. You might reformat your instructions.

Bl4ckC4t

Banned
0 0

TommyCat wrote: Listen.. about "uber elite" status and "your hacking knowledge"

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/readarticle.php?article_id=382

it says it all.. so.. don`t bother telling me and the rest how skillful you are and how you are "1337" and so on..

OK, Before this thread gets locked, take it to PMs, Ill argue in PMs. What I was saying is: MAKE THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARER. It took me too many times of reading them to figure it out and I know how to read better than most.

3 lines of instructions isnt going to help. make them a lil more useful.

• edit Dont bother giving me a link to that article, Ive read it when it was still in the forums. - Bl4ckC4t

0 0

I'll check it out and PM you with anything I find, ok?

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote:

OK, Before this thread gets locked, take it to PMs, Ill argue in PMs. What I was saying is: MAKE THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARER. It took me too many times of reading them to figure it out and I know how to read better than most.

3 lines of instructions isnt going to help. make them a lil more useful.

• edit Dont bother giving me a link to that article, Ive read it when it was still in the forums. - Bl4ckC4t

I am not arguing with you ar anyone else. I did edit my Readme file, so no it must be ok. I was just trying to say that people on this forums should behave and talk nicely.. if they REALLY want others to learn something.