Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Ollydbg - learning

0 0

I used olly for some app challenges, it is realy powerful so I am interested to learned it in depth. For now I know just to search for couple of things in main cpu window. Can somebody give me advice what should I learn about it, any good tutorial or sth?

0 0

I never found any tutorial for Olly. I just messed around with it A LOT. I tried different things, different menu options, different windows, just to see what would happen. That's the best way to figure it out. Also, you could look at the help file.

0 0

Yeah i ahve been using olly for over a year now and have had to wing my way thruogh it there are no decente tutorials

0 0

hey everyone,

I know some good tuts for olly. If you go to www.bright-shadows.net and into links, scroll down into the tutorial section. There will be a webpage from DeathSpawn. He has done tutorials ranging from newbie to average. Check it Out.

Vortex

0 1

check out the "lesson" section, thanks to codemonkey we have a small video on ollydg