Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Application Cracking Extra

0 0

hi all,

having trouble getting anywhere with this crackme have tried the usual tools, peek, xvi, winhex, olldbg … and several others to no avail would appreciate any sites with pertinent info toward the solution no spoilers, just a helpful pointer in the right direction thanks in advance

kryptor

0 0

hi again,

either this one is too easy to warrant help or extremely difficult and beyond my ken, but still i would like to know how to do this one, as a side note i am completely <any-comp-lang> illiterate (and perhaps is my demise), but nevertheless if anyone would condescend to illuminate me it would be greatly appreciated.

"remember when you don't know what's up, look up, and you will see"

0 0

I got this one only using OllyDbg, paper and pen. I didn't use or need any external resources. It's tough. It takes time and patience.

The Manager
0 0

I am so stuck on this one. Looking through OllyDB and noticed some things with the JMP parts but nothing more than that… :S

A little help from the few who have cracked it?

0 0

Got it.

It isn't that hard. Just think hex and go over the code very carefully. Try to find out what the app is doing.

@Grindordie: A very nice challenge! I enjoyed doing it.

0 0

it took me 2 days of looking over the code in ollydbg to get it but it isn't actually that hard… turned out i was looking in the wrong place :S

once you know you're looking at the right place, you should try to find out which commands the program uses to check what you enter in. breakpoints are very helpful :D

0 0

Well ive opened this up in olly and ive noticed that in the Registers (FPU) section that the empty changes … when you run the app. Is that where im supposed to look if not some one PM me or IM me on AIm and point me in the right direction.

0 0

i sent solution to grindordie and he doesnt response…:angry: i want check my solution by somebody admins and after that my points thanxB)