Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I am totally new to this topic. Could you people suggest me how to start?? I have basic understanding of machine level languae only. I dont have olly so i have been using radare2 but it is difficult for me to use. Pls suggest somethig and anyone with any idea as to how to learn operating radare2??

0 0

I fucking love you.

:(
80 120

RDXLOL wrote: I am totally new to this topic. Could you people suggest me how to start?? I have basic understanding of machine level languae only. That's a strange place to have started, but okay. If you're looking into binary exploitation, a good way to continue might be to poke around some C tutorials and see how basic code samples get translated to "machine-level languages" by the compiler by following some of the radare2 tutorials potat0wned so helpfully linked above. Understanding how something is made is key to understanding how it works.

As an aside, there are tools other than radare2 which might be better-documented or have more features. ida pro exists if you have a billion dollars or are willing to use their hamstrung free version and, more recently, binary ninja has jumped into the scene. Bother offer really nice visual guis and have an active userbase that can help answer any questions.

• futility