Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

So I am stuck.

I got to the part where it says "congrats but there is still more to do".

http://puu.sh/pMo96/ca9c2091fa.png

Here it is. I have made the Error string show up and it says a few letters to the left. I am just wondering what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to think of this and try it many times. I tried to make the box writable but that was a no-no. I tried to type in the "password" and replaced Passwordbox with the suspected password but nothing. What advice can you give me?

10 9

When you replace PasswordBox, what are you doing with the 3 leftover letters ?

If you've dealt with those correctly, you only need to hit enter and that's it.

0 0

Well, I tried to delete the other 3 letters. I am going to try do something else, I think I may have gotten it. I just woke up so I hope this works, will be the best feeling ever!

EDIT: I know we are meant to do the ampersand trick but Idk if it isn't working or something. :/

How annoying….

EDIT2:

Thank you! I Read a bit and boom, you don't even need the ampersands. FUCK MY LIFE I was wasting half of my time to find out how to solve it when I needed to change a few thiings. One of the most challenging apps I have done so far, I LOVE IT!

Thank you!

10 9

Congratulations man.

It was only challenging if you followed the advice in the articles or old forum posts, to use the ampersand or increase the time limit, when neither is really needed in order to get the password.

0 0

Yea. I was confusing myself cause I never used the ampersand for app 5 either. Now I know, don't always trust the net.