Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

i am starter

0 0

Hello everybody i started the apps challenges and i saw i don`t know anything helps me to crack these apps

so i ask you to tell me what i should know to crack (programing (languages , methodes , anything )

what i should have on my computer (i know hex editor, OllyDbg, and asvdemo) from http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/37-app-challenge-tips.html

and tell me your tips please

Thank You in advance

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Disclaimer: I've only gotten up to App 7 completed.

From what I've seen the challenges are pretty straightforward. At least the beginning ones, they don't require any knowledge of assembler outside the basic theory. Having strong familiarity with OllyDBG, or a similar program, is very helpful.

The best way to find out is to give the challenges a shot, and use the forums/articles to help you along the way if you need it. I'm sure you'll find them a lot easier than you are expecting when you bring into play the articles available. A lot of them practically walk you through the challenge. If/when you get really stumped, then might be a better time to look at what you need more knowledge of and go learn that particular field.

Hope that helps some.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Reflector is a good tool for .NET apps.

PEiD is good for identifying any type of "packing".

OllyDBG can do most of the apps - there's a mod named Olly Shadow which was essentially OllyDBG with lots of added bonuses, including OllyScripts and plugins.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

0 0

Thank you for you advice

:):)