Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

APP 13,APP 15

0 0

APP 13: I have used several methods to get till the well done message…

Including forcing the program to take me back to the enter password after it has realized that my pass is wrong(so that it outputs pass and I can simply type it in).

I used break points,Jmp calls…etc,etc to analyze it but always get some negative number(I HATE NEGATIVE!!!!)

Which I am sure is not the pass.

APP 15: Same here…I got till the registered screen but the pass cracker still doesn't work…

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

I read the other posts but cant seem to work it out….

0 0

Yeah it does..partly..I have worked out a way to it with out opening 2 copies…

I used olly DBG to redirect me back to the enter pass after it showed me the pass(wrong pass….the pass I was looking for was:)(is this a spoiler??)

But even after,the pass shown was a neg. number…

are you saying that between the wrong code and the redirect code..there is a call to change the pass???

I'll try that…

Thanks for the hint…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

onejerlo wrote: I used break points,Jmp calls…etc,etc to analyze it but always get some negative number(I HATE NEGATIVE!!!!)

It is, in a way.

Admin from hell
0 0

system_meltdown wrote: [quote]onejerlo wrote: I used break points,Jmp calls…etc,etc to analyze it but always get some negative number(I HATE NEGATIVE!!!!)

It is, in a way.[/quote]

You don't know how true that is. If your that far think…..