Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

How did you get the button clicked at application cracking 5? I used Spy++, Visual C++ and wrote some code to click the button for me. But i'm curious if there are other ways to get the button clicked, or enabled.

Admin from hell
0 0

It can be done in Ollydbg really easy also.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: I actually can't remember which I used, but methinks it was the ampersand one.Yes it was that one. I used a simple hex editor. Easy.

0 0

I can't even click the enter button..and I think the serial key is not numbers right??

0 0

Its correct. I have solved it

10 9

Finding the serial number is easy and pretty straight forward, the main part of the challenge is enabling the enter button. Try googling for how to create an access key for Windows forms, and if you still don't get it, go back and re read GTADarkDude's post right above yours.

0 0

I've watched a tutorial where the guy made a windows form application to crack an app using visual c#..is there a visual c++ to download ?? cuz i'm pretty good at it :D:D

0 0

C# is a byte compiled language. You can access Window Handles through it, as it provides a wrapper to the C functions of Win32 API

0 0

Actually there is no need to write a cpp program. Just open the disassembly and you scroll down to __vbaStrCmp routine call. You'll see that the serial is constructed with __vbaStrI2 function. __vbaStrI2 === convert a short int to String