Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

App 13 troubles

0 0

Well, I noticed the number went up for the password each time it ran so I took a guess alright times always changing thats probably the solution to that. and when you use a fixed time it does work and the password will freeze. Thus, tricking he password to stay the same. However when it says you HBH password is…*********** I try it and nada. Is it because of the method I used? Or what else could it be?

You Like this!
90 0

You can send me a pm, and i will try to help you as much as i can.

0 0

I got the same result and "sorry" I opened a new thread

Admin from hell
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]bruxa wrote: I got the same result and "sorry" I opened a new thread You can delete your thread…[/quote]

Done.

0 0

hi all,

@korg: thank you for deleting it

And regarding our question?

After cracking the app13 and after entering the correct password, the application says "Correct the password for HBH is ************, well done".I also cracked the app13 again (sure with another password) and I got the same password from the application to solve the challenge. Then, I tried to enter the password received from the app13 on the HBH webpage to solve the challenge - without success. Always it says "wrong password".

What is wrong? Can I send anybody a PM?

Thank you.

Admin from hell
0 0

Pm me with what your trying, Make sure your putting your answer in the right box to submit it (Not to be ignorant but it happens all the time) I just checked it and it works fine.

0 0

tried many times but still it says invalid password on hbh..i'm pretty sure my password is the same as the output of the app13..need help