Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Ok I download the file, open it with XVI 32 and look into code. I found some string which could be a pass, but have some special caracters. Do I need to make any decription???

0 0

Hex editor would be easier. Passwords could be words that stick out.

0 0

I manage to find a password but there is something strange, I enter the pass to net and I got the points but if I enter the password to Application there is no response, is this normal???

0 0

it does the same thing for me O.o

0 1

in the apps there are usally 2 passwords.

1 yyou enter in the app, to make the website password appear

0 0

…XVI 32? eh…not using that thing, but im using winRAR -_-'. anywho, clicked clue and it says to try using an encoder/decoder that's locally stored on hbh. anyone have any idea what that might be?

0 0

if u cant download a decoder dont worrie use notepad lol (it worked 4 me) not sure if it works on the other apps thow

0 0

Yeah, i used Notepad for everything to start. Much easier to read and then i open it up with a hex editor (I use XVII32 as well) and do what needs to be done.

0 0

Can anyone give me a hint where to find the password ? I've been looking at the file for 2 days and trying many things but I haven't got it.

0 0

Opened it in notepad, a bunch of unusable gibberish stings popped up… great :o Am i even supposed to open it with notepad?

0 0

If you get a bunch of symbols and no readable text, make sure you're selecting the right filetype. I know at least 4 apps so far that can be solved with notepad, this being one of them.

0 0

Is the password a word ? Are the letters in the password written consecutively (no other characters between ) ?