Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

How do i get the enter key to work? when i replace the &nter, and press alt+n, it does not work. please help.

Banned
0 0

ARGH. Stop asking for help, research! RESEARCH!

0 0

LiquidMetal wrote: How do i get the enter key to work? when i replace the &nter, and press alt+n, it does not work. please help. There are articles on this. There are plenty of forum posts on this. You're rushing through the challenges instead of trying to understand what you're pulling from other people's information. Don't post / bump any more app threads today… you need to learn patience and willingness to research / experiment before you post in the forums for challenge help.

0 0

It seems like that you are doing the challenges for points rather than for learning.. It would be better if you do things by understanding the anatomy.. When I first came here, I didn't know about ASM but I learnt it by googling & reading materials.. There are some good newbie tutorials at http://www.woodmann.com/krobar/.. Some other links for learning the reverse engineering are: www.reverse-engineering.net www.tuts4you.com www.arteam.accessroot.com www.crackmes.de www.cryptokg.cjb.net There are many other sites for asm learning & reverse engineering..Read them until you get familiar with them.. & when you do the challenges after understanding, it gives you much satisfaction..

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Hear hear.

0 0

lol didn't mean to piss everyone off.

0 0

LiquidMetal wrote: lol didn't mean to piss everyone off. Well, it happened… Carry on. Pay attention to the guys above.

0 0

Well, whether you looked at the challenge or anything or not.. I'm going to be nice and give you a bit of help 'cause I know I kept making this mistake on this one.

When you do what you said you've done, and you press the key you need to press etc… and it doesn't work… This is probably, it was in my case, because you hoevered over the program first.. therefore deactivating the button. I kept making this mistake without even noticing that the button had deactivated.

So if you've done it all right, don't hover over the program with the mouse first.

0 0

reaper thanks a lot man. that was what the problem was. ty!:)