Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

App 10 it's not working

0 0

Got the pass when i put the pass in crackme #2 it is saying "The password for HBH is sq The password for H***9The password for HBH is sq" but when i put the password it's says that whong password.Coud samone check this pls?or is there somthing i am doing rong?Tnx.I have read some other post but they start sayng they have the same problem but they staart saying some other stuff away from the result.TNX sorry 4 my english

0 0

Well, the challenge page looks fine to me. When I enter the solution (which I know is correct, I've already beaten this one) it just tells me I won't receive any points, because I already beat it. Nothing strange there. Are you sure you've got the right pass?

PS. perhaps you should look at that last character. I'm pretty sure that's not a 'q'. ;)

0 0

i saw a little difference al the last letter but still does't work.What am i doing rong????

0 0

Sorry for two many post.I saw the diference.I was so full.Sorry.Done it

0 0

Is there any capitalization issue coz I too m not getting it right though the answer is right(probably).. I have been trying it from few days but its not working. Thanks.

nobody
0 0

It works fine. PM me with what you had tried.

0 0

nope.there is no capitalization.whatch out the code from app to mach.All the latters;).hope is not a spoiler

0 0

Got it.. I was making so bad mistakeā€¦ Got it. Thanks.

0 0

your wellcome.Anybody ho have problem with this mission you can pm me