Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need Help with Apps Click here

0 0

I have this program that will make alll of your lives easier… Most of you probably have it.. anyways its a program that pulls out all the words out of a source code of an app or website.. thise can save you hours of looking and searching for the "word"…

Pm me if you want it and ill email it to you..

0 0

To be honost, the use of utilitis like that and notepad kind of defeat the point of the first few app challanges as you dont have any experience for later apps… you should use olly form start to end.

0 0

Yeah i agree with that now, but if you have no clue how to use Ollydbg so they can do that until they get some experiance and can move on to olly…

0 0

Can someone give me a lil help…i downleded olly dbg, and went to open it…(its a zipped file) and it says its an un known format, or broken archive…i have winzip 10 pro…what am i doin wrong? I have tried several dowload sites, plz help, sorry if its wrong forum, and i have windows XP pro if that helps…

0 0

thanks, it worked :p:):)