Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

another app 12..

0 0

Hi, im not sure if im supposed to post in an existing thread or create a new one.. From reading the other threads i get the feeling this isnt too hard. But i cant make it. Ive found the compare, and what it compares to (I think.. 14***E ?). Am I supposed to convert it to something else or is it much deeper than that?

0 0

You've found the hexadecimal value of the compare. ;)

0 0

pr2008 wrote: You've found the hexadecimal value of the compare. ;) OK, that is what it compares to, right? :p But if i convert that to ascii i just get a couple of nonsense characters, and if to binary then it get way too long?:angry: Or am i doing it wrong?

0 0

lolli321 wrote: [quote]pr2008 wrote: You've found the hexadecimal value of the compare. ;) OK, that is what it compares to, right? :p But if i convert that to ascii i just get a couple of nonsense characters, and if to binary then it get way too long?:angry: Or am i doing it wrong?[/quote]

HEX -> DEC == solution;

0 0

pr2008 wrote: HEX -> DEC == solution;

Woot! :D Finally. Thanks.