Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Correct Password Is Incorrect!

0 0

Ok, are these app missions down? I have completed the first 3 easily but the passwords are not being accepted on-site, i know i am using the correct passwords (and the correct casing).

Anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

Admin from hell
0 0

No, It's you. Just check them there working fine.

0 0

Haha, nevermind, turns out you were right korg.

I was that tired last night (insomnia….again :) ) that i didn't realise i was reversing the case of the passwords, ie: pASShERE instead of PassHere :angry:

Not the first time, and surely not the last.

0 1

haha yeah happens to me sometimes. Like when I did steg 13, I was pretty tired atm, (it was 3 am after all) and I kept on listening to the password repeatedly, and kept on getting it wrong, before i retried it another day with help from a friend and then i managed to solve it.

0 0

I wonder if that's the problem for me in app10 :/ Too tired or something :P Although the crackme accepts the password I have worked out so I guess HBH should too :S and it doesn't accept it in any other case so it's not about that.