Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

App 5 Glitch

0 0

ok, I found and replaced the XXXXX with the A**** and etc but the enter button wont let me click on it, it just freezes it. Am I doing anything wrong?

Banned
0 0

you have to replace all the X's, and I didnt click on enter, I just used a VB trick that lets me use ALT+a letter to press the button

0 0

oh, so you have to use the am*****n then? I'll search for the button then, is that the right idea?

:(
80 120

Yup, thats exactly what you gotta do.

@hellboundhackersok Why don't you make your userbars into a slideshow so they don't take up so much room?

0 0

Jeez, so I understand the concept of ampersand, I found and replaced the serial key but I cant find enter. Strings I searched so far: enter, submit, tab, true, false, and mouse.

I won't post any more for fear of a huge spoiler but I can't find enter anywhere on it. What exactly am I doing wrong on this one?

80 120

Lemur wrote: Jeez, so I understand the concept of ampersand, I found and replaced the serial key but I cant find enter. Strings I searched so far: enter, submit, tab, true, false, and mouse.

I won't post any more for fear of a huge spoiler but I can't find enter anywhere on it. What exactly am I doing wrong on this one?

What I noticed when I was doing the app challenges was that searching for the string you want doesn't usually work. Sometimes they have symbols in between the letters, sometimes theres spaces, etc.

Even though this probably wasn't the simplest method, I went and scrolled through all of the code. Usually your eyes will catch real words when you see them. At least mine did.

I used XIV Hex Editor on the ones I did. OllyDBG is also very useful. (maybe you could search for the extension that the enter button might have?)

0 0

I used the idea of scrolling through until I found something. It worked. Done with this, now onto 6

80 120

Feel free to PM me with any questions you come across