Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Ive got the serial and replaced it but im not sure how to stop the timer so i can press the button

0 0

me too, i changed the key but how do i enable that button?

0 0

If I remember well, you dont need to enable it. Just play with the code under Olly. Make it go where you want it to go ;)

0 0

Just think logic and learn some basic ASM commands and what they do. Then play a little with the code in olly ;)

Think! As everything depends on it!

0 0

First solution I used was to modify some jumps. Probably the easiest way.

But it's also possible to modify some bytes (I did it with a dozen) to enable the input box and the Enter button. Then, you can input the right code (if you found it) and click Enter.

It's not really necessary to do that, but it is the way I have prefered because you learn more by studying the code and try to understand what it really does than by just modifying some jumps.

0 0

I have done the first part of this challenge, but I only partly understand the second part. I understand what is necessary to make a *** key, but I don't know where to put it in the program. Can I just put it anywhere in the program's hex where there are null bytes?