Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

i opened this program in notepad and i'm searching already two days, and i don't find anything that looks like a password.

0 0

Try right clicking in the program. Use that in conjunction with the hint that they provide.

(Haha, tried to conceal a spoiler with font color or size… didnt work)

0 0

ok 2 things, wtf is the -1 on like all the fourums, and 2. Help me with app 1!

0 0

1- I don't know 2- Download OllyDBG and open the app in there and search

0 0

i have looked in OLLY, is the password encrypted?

i have got [edit by SM]DO NOT POST PASSWORDS HERE![/edit]and thats it, but that dont work

0 0

better edit that dude….

0 0

Anyone know why I can't download Olly? I went to their site, clicked on "Download Now" when that didn't work, I checked the source and found the url http://home.t-online.de/home/Ollydbg/odbg109d.zip which doesn't work either, all I've gotten is a ton of german and no file.

edit: nvm, searched google…

edit2: that file was corrupt… now I translated the german, it says the file no longer exists

edit3: I just tried 5 mirrors that didn't link to the file's "main" page, every single one had a 550: File not found error

0 0

I am running into the same problem, I cant seem to find this program anywhere.

0 0

http://www.ollydbg.de/ but you just need notepad for this, look for a word that seems out of place, and if it doesn't work in the program try it on hbh, each app has 2 passwords, one for the program and one for hbh

0 0

Ok thanks for the help.:D

0 0

i dont understand this at all.. i have downloaded that file, and opened the app1 and the window comes up with password blah blah blah etc. etc.

but yer i dont know what to do next, so do i open notepad and open app1 in notepad?? then what am i looking for becuz i did that and now theres all this gibberish and i dont know what to do

btw. what does OllyDBG do??? because i tried it in that aswell but i dunno where to start

0 0

i will give you a HUGE hint as to where the password is: Label4

0 0

its all incripted tho like wierd words wat do i doo ? and i cnat pm cause i dont think it working for me or u just not replying lol

0 0

i dont now wat the hell lab4 means lol help me

0 0

i did it in notepad. it can be done

0 0

well I found the word I supposed to be the password….and it was besides Label4, so I thought it have to be the right word….but it isnt working…:(…whats wrong??

0 0

always try everything u find on both HBH and in the app

0 0

I am sure I have this, the password in question is something cold.

But when I try this its not working, am I supposed to find the cmp assembly, then jump over the compare? or for this challenge am I supposed to find the ascii password in the file?

0 0

thanks for the Label4 hint :D I got the pass for the site but it doesn't work for the application :(

0 0

It works for the site because there are two passwords. When you enter the correct password into the app it gives you the web password ;)

0 0

emmmm lol I found the web password …didn't enter the corrent one into the application :( ….btw what am I looking for in ollydbg?

0 0

Try looking in something more basic

0 0

so if I enter the correct pass for the app it'll give me the site pass…so this means that the app pass should be somewhere before the site pass right

0 0

Yes, its in the app

0 0

well…when I click on that img….it shows it but when I enter it it's wrong :( will I find it if I edit it with notepad?

0 0

Not edit it. Just look at it

0 0

well :o when I click on the image on the left….. it shows 3………..

when I enter that it says pass invalid :(

0 0

remotec2 wrote: i will give you a HUGE hint as to where the password is: Label4

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

0 0

Tsun, that's the correct password, you just need to enter it into the site no the app.

0 0

i have tried to enter the password in both the app and the site but it is rejected on both….. its a cold thing right?

0 0

Yup, Make sure you spell it the same, Capital letters and all.

0 0

something to take into mind… its caps sensitive so make sure youve got it right. i had the password right i just kept putting it in with the wrong caps

0 0

I can only say: OllyDbg

0 0

cannot figured it out yet…:ninja:

0 0

i have a question, i have the password and i know that you enter it into the app to get another password for the site but i cant get the pass to work
whats wrong