Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Test my Web Server

0 0

I have another web server hosted, so check it out: securitysession.ddns.net

You can test the session at SSl Labs.

Let me know if you find anything.

0 0

There's a basic forum board now. Apparently no one can find anything? Try taking it down or fuck it up; I don't care.

10 9

I'll have a look at it on Sunday man, I've been busy with other things, but they're all finished now.

0 0

Do you need help with the new website?

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 19

There's a basic forum board now. Apparently no one can find anything? Try taking it down or fuck it up; I don't care.

DDoS attack for all the n00bs out there :P

0 0

Ok, I sent you a PM regarding it.

10 0

XSS, check what you reflect :P

I messaged you

0 0

Alright I sent you a PM regarding it; however I am still waiting on some info from Huitzilopochtli regarding the SQL injection.

10 9

High Risk Vulnerability : There is a critical vulnerability in Drupal 7 core versions earlier than 7.32.
Found in: META Generator Tag Banner says you're vulnerable, but running that code from my android isn't giving me any response at all, I'll see what's wrong with it when I get up.

0 0

No, I am not even running that version. I think the scanner is wrong, but double-check when you get up. I was running that version prior to creating this site, so is it possible your scanner has cached info from previous scans?

10 0

Maybe you have a legacy file left somewhere and the scanner picked up a banner/version

0 0

Everything has been 'wiped' clean prior to deploying this current site.

20 0

May I congratulate you on your new website, I don't think many people are going to find a hole in that, your site is basically immune to all my biggest tricks. Can't use SQL injections, Can't even break in with POODLE. Congratulations, you have succeeded in building a very good website and I have scanned it to show you that it is secure for proof.

Site: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=securitysession.ddns.net

10 9

That scanner isn't checking his website for exploits or vulnerabilities, it's only checking if the servers SSL set up is secure.

0 0

Those vulnerability scanners can only scan for what they know. They are a handy tool though.

10 9

All you really need is a good spider, that can map out the directory structure, grab the file names and software banners, and maybe a fuzzer for the those harder to find directories.

You can check for sqli with a single quote, and blind exploits with a time delay, you don't need a scanner to try a 1000 variations on every single page, most are way to 'noisy' and will probably result in an IP ban on a half decent server.

0 0

That's what I am going to to do on mine. Send me a PM about it.