Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 1 *possible spoilers*

0 0

Ok so i think i know what i gotta do BUT i can even see a toys page im confused i just seen the main page there no toys to click on

0 0

Check the top of the page and you should see several links.

0 0

Make sure you've signed yourself in as johndoe/password like it says in the mission prompt.

0 0

Okay im in i have the pass the user name and the Auth ID i put the code in

"javascript:void(document.cookie="username=****");" and so on but nothing happens? im replacing user name with the correct thing then im replacing the ***** with a new login name what am i doing wrong

0 0

Try refreshing the page once you've entered in all the info.

0 0

still not working what page do i enter the codes on ?

0 0

Well, you're trying to alter the price of the toys…

0 0

yes but i could put the code on the images directory for all i know i enter the code but nothing happens is there a flaw in the cod this is exacly what im typeing in on the first on ill write in red so people dont have to look

"javascript:void(document.cookie="Administrator=MD");"

and how do i know if its worked also after ive done it what then do i login using the credentials i just made

0 0

nonono, you must look at the directoy and use the .txt file's passwords and such. You then enter these in using javascript, like you were doing, and, you should have it from there.

0 0

Ive done it now :D

0 0

You are logged in as: john doe Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php:21) in /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php on line 40

this is what i get when i login to the site ;)