Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 14 down

0 0

Hiya.

Was wondering if realistic 14 was down.

I have what i need, logged in as the admin, but i'm unable to delete or submit a post.

On trying to delete a post i'm received with a blank page, on trying to submit one i get the following: "You are not logged in"

I've logged in time and time again, to no avail. I've also check if i'm logged in to HBH, which i still am.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

nobody
0 0

I also have the same problem. Is it down?

0 0

Yeah I think its down. Im at the same spot too.

0 0

Yeah it is definitely broken, because I've done the challenge before and it worked perfectly then.

0 0

on another note is real 12 down aswell? i cant seem to get the user logins

nobody
0 0

Real 12 is OK..

0 0

Same here bro.. Just logged in as admin, cracked pass and same thing happening. Someone needs to fix it.

T3h 1 and only DosKey
0 0

Definatly down :( Someone should REALLY fix it now…. It's down for a while now… :( I need to complete it !?!?!?!?!?

nobody
0 0

Spyware, make this thread sticky till it is fix.

0 0

It's still down :(

Banned
0 0

Yeah yeah, -stickied-

Lets standby and wait till the hotfix guys come along.

...Legend?
0 0

I would login to the FTP and fix it but I can't find the problem causing it. SOme one with DB access may have to look at it.

0 0

Me too. I'm unable to delete all posted messages. All I see is a blank php page.

0 0

when will this challenge be fixed? :(

0 0

Still broken this morning (Morning for me anyways :)

Preator
0 0

this challenge is up now ;)

0 0

Yup, challenge is up, just beat it.

Retired
10 0

finally.

0 0

Woo Hoo!! I can finally complete this one :D

10 0

I know the username and I have cracked hash, but it says in login: Invalid username or password.

EDIT: Now it works.

0 0

Think I'm missing something: the article about real 14 says I have to google for Flog… But I can't find anything that has to do with this. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

0 0

I'm not getting anything either, just sites that are "Powered by FLog" and the SF page. everything else is down or otherwise non-existent. I've lost 2 hours a night for a week on this. PLEASE HELP. please.

0 0

Well, since it's an open-source CMS, I suggest that you download the source, check what folders the system uses, read a little in the source, and figure out where the passwords are stored. If you can't find anything, then you can send me a PM.

You can download it here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=140044

0 0

C'mon peeps its easy. Go read an article on here, i beleive one of them has a good link. This one took about 10 mins of googling and 5 minutes of "hacking".

0 0

Thanks alot pimpim, I got it. I feel so much better now.

0 0

Congrats? :)

0 0

After I delete all posts and add a new post, it says challenge completed and please wait. I've been waiting and nothing happens. Is there something wrong?

0 0

Saw this was stickied so I'll post it here.

The site, www.fluffington.com, doesn't appear to be under the ownership of Noah Meddling, the dude who made FLog.

So if the site was of any help, it's no help anymore. Unless you need an mp3 player or travel tickets or some shit like that.

Also found a sourceforge site that used to be his, or rather, still is, but his scripts aren't downloadable from there anymore.

More informational than anything else, if someone has a nudge I'd appreciate it. Expected a "very easy" challenge to be as labeled, but in this case it wasn't. More a pain in the ass. :|

0 0

Yeah, most of the sites and bulletins for that mission have since become worthless. But, I just checked it, so the mission isn't broken. Try using a different set of search terms while hunting down the vulnerability. If "flog" gives you nothing, try "fluffington" or "fluffington vulnerabilities", or a combination of the three. The information is still out there, it's just become a bit more difficult to find.

0 0

"Challenge Completed. Please wait… "

Nothing happens, No meta redirect in the source either

Admin from hell
0 0

Challenge works fine for me, Tried it on firefox and IE8. Make sure meta redirects isn't disabled.

0 0

Got it… I had to disable Firefox's Web Developer tool for it to work.