Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

reall 1

0 0

so i trired javascript:void(document.cookie="username=XXX"); javascript:void(document.cookie="password=XXXXX"); javascript:void(document.cookie="AuthID=XXX"); but it doesn't work, any idea why?

0 0

You linked them together? I wonder, has anyone been able to beat this challenge by linking the javascript commands? I just do them one by one and do an alert to make sure i entered the information correctly. Try doing that.

0 0

nights_shadow… even dat dosnt work for me as u know….. i'v explained it all to u be4……..!!!

0 0

Yehr, that doesnt work for me neither… :(

0 0

remember at the end of the javascript line it has another ). so it would be like javascript:void(document.cookie="username=xxxxxxx"); I noticed in your javascript code that you forgot your last )

0 0

oh wait, im confused, is the command:

javascript:void(document.cookie="password=XXXXXX")

or

javascript:void(document.cookie="password=XXXXXX"; ) [without space inbetween ';' and ')']

0 0

No, it is javascript:void(document.cookie="username=xxxx");

By the way - you have a "disable smileys in this post" option right above the "post reply" button.

0 0

omnipresence can u solve dis problem of mine……!!!

i can change my username and password but i cant change my AuthID……!! Y is dat……!! dis is the only problem now or else itz almost done..!!

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: No, it is javascript:void(document.cookie="username=xxxx");

By the way - you have a "disable smileys in this post" option right above the "post reply" button.

Thanx m8 :D

Just making sure, u can change pass, user, and AuthID to your own values, correct? Soz if im sounding nooby…

0 0

I wonder why you want to set the password… AuthID is enough I think. Or maybe you're going to do it in a new way , right ??

0 0

Ha ha, it's not giving me a cookie. Retarded.

0 0

someone help. Isn't it the PHPSESSID we are supposed to be changing. And even so when i put in a void to change the PHPSESSID value it just makes another, so i have 2 in my cookie. This makes no sence.

0 0

I found the .txt files but what do i put in the the javascript:void because there's a session id and password and some other things and i just…confused….-suicide-

0 0

lmao, slight return, DON'T DO IT, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!

PM me because i'm not sure what you are having problems with exactly, be specific in you pm and i'll help you as much as i can.

0 0

Where do you type this at and do you have to type commands like <script and stuff like that because to tell you the truth i dont know what the hell i'm doing, but i'm learning and stuff

0 0

EDIT Ok I found the txt document. But the password doesnt work!

0 0

im confused.. i did the same thing like how i did be4. and now its lettin me change the authid anyway got it done now :)

0 0

conartist wrote: Where do you type this at and do you have to type commands like <script and stuff like that because to tell you the truth i dont know what the hell i'm doing, but i'm learning and stuff Javascript injection (what this challenge is about) involves typing JS without any script tags directly into the address bar of your browser. Sometimes people type it as an extension of the current URL, but that's wrong.