Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 3

0 0

Just thought id give this post another try.Ive been on this mission for ages trying to guess the url, i tried to amke a url brute forcer in php, that was too slow, so now im trying it in vb6. Anyone, is this near and if not whats wrong please. cheers /members/ file transmitted.txt If your feeling realy kind then pm the actual url I do not belive this is asking for a spoiler due to the amount of time ive been on this damn mission

0 0

you don't need a URL-bruteforcer… Try paying for the software… Maybe read an article here at HBH?

• Should not be too hard ;:)

0 0

What do you mean by paying for the software - get a different error? or get a program that finds the url? cheers

0 0

oh, you've got the error already :) What is it referring to? A folder/ a file? Try to find it… What would be an obvious name?

0 0

/mem/ file trans***.*** is the error although ive heard from people taht you dont use the mem part

0 0

er sorry, a file within a folder is what i meant, a txt file, and i have tried a lot of obvious names