Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 2 php

0 0

For this mission i am trying to test files backup_2004-09-01_0000.sql to backup_2004-09-31_2359.sql in the url bar to see if i get a result i.e. the right backup. Any tips for developing a program in php to do this or the code itself would be appreciated. Thank you

0 0

Your best bet is a for loop. by the way if you're going to use php, you should host it yourself because your host may not like if you do that with PHP.

0 0

Ok so im at the stage of making the program, but i cannot figure out how to have a url execute from the script. Any clues or answers please. Thank you

0 0

sorry for double post but i now know that i need to use fopen function but then i get this error Warning: fopen() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in //.php on line 12

0 0

Do I understand correct that in this challenge your approach should be bruteforcing the server? :S

0 0

Yes, but there is a way to do it without doing it directly to the server, maybe a little proggy could help you out, either write your own or find one out there that will suffice to what you need……..Also read carefully the instructions I think your making it harder than it should be…….. yup any hour now. <– thats a hint