Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 9

0 0

i injected the sql, got the encryption key (w****-*****-**a) and enter everything in, yet only about half the message comes out, the rest is just symbols. Any help is appreciated thx

0 0

i just did the challenge and it worked for me pm me if u like

0 0

laverdad wrote: i just did the challenge and it worked for me

really? Im going to the decryption page putting the text file into it and the key in the key spot and its still garbled can i pm?

0 0

sure

0 0

i have the same problem as this guy, except i dont even see half the mesage, all I can make out is one word near the end, scum..

-i found the encrypted text -i found the encryption key -went to the decrypt page -filled everything in -output is pretty much a bunch of random garble, with scum written in plain text near the end of it

What I did notice though is that the first time i saw the encrypted text, it looked like it was in chinese letters, but after being able to "get into" the admin login, it changed.

Please help :(

0 0

ok nevermind I got it, if anyone ever has the same problem as I did (decrypting just gives you more encrypted text) I suggest you open the .txt file with another program like word. B)

0 0

I had the same problem but the way to solve it is change your Character Encoding to: "Western (ISO-8859-1) If you have the same problem just try different types of encodings and it will work ;)

Bw. To change the char. encoding in fire fox go to View —> Character Encoding —–> (Select your encoding)