Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

real 16

Python Ninja
0 0

hey. i've played with this challenge for quite some time and found some interesting things. i basically want someone who has done the chall to talk to about it and see if my hunches are on the right track. i'm not sure how to proceed, so if you wouldn't mind that'd be awesome. I don't want to post what i've been doing, as it will be spoilerific

cheers.

-Richohealey

0 0

You May Pm Me…

Banned
0 0

Hey ppl does someone have time to add me on MSN and do a little help?

0 0

Hello, I also could use some help with this one. Can I pm somebody about it?

0 0

Sure, send me what you have tried so far :)

0 0

How r u suppose to get the user agent. Do u look for it or guess it

0 0

Perhaps you need to know what other user agents are used on that site ;)

0 0

crashbird wrote: Please help me..

I'm stuck with the user agent part..

i get the link to post messages… but the page redirects… when i look the source code.. the only info i get is i have to log in as admin…

also i cheked out the logs… and have changed my user agent to that…

but still the page redirects…

Please help.. me… please edit.. if it is too spoilerish…

or can i pm someone…

Same here. I've gone through the process with all the useragents in the l*** file. Is the redirect supposed to be part of the challenge? Help would be appreciated.

0 0

The redirect only happens if you are not authenticated as the admin. ie, you are not using the proper user agent. If you do use the right one, then you will be able to complete the last part of the mission.

0 0

Right. I've tried em all. Could I maybe PM somebody something to see if I'm missing something so I don't give any spoilers away.

0 0

yeah send me a PM and Ill see if I can help out

0 0

ok i'm at the user-agent part and i'm on the page after you submit the url that says you must be admin to perform that action… but i try to change the user agent and the page fails to load….?

something i'm doing wrong?

0 0

PM me with what your trying in full… P.S This is a pretty old thread.