Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 6

0 0

I managed to retrieve the pass and logged into the ****el. i try to edit a file, but each time I try this I get that it will take 24 hours.

Do I really have to wait that long for a human to verify or is a script supposed to verify the hack??

0 0

You don't even need the pass, look at some of the other files in that directory (you know which one) and just look at them. You'll see an even better way in.

0 0

Yeah I know I don't need the pass :p Pretty weird if you ask me…

I'm in the ****el but everytime I try to edit something or create a new file, it always says That it will take 24 hours to put it online. Does a member of the HBH staff has to verify my hack or is the script supoosed to do something??? Or, even more important, what I'm I doing wrong???

0 0

Nah, it doesn't need to be verified, you just need to edit the index.php file in that area. Just clicking the submit button should work, you don't even have to write anything in it.

0 0

Thx, got it now