Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic Mission 1

0 0

I found the two necessary files. I enter the necessary javascript commands indvidually. I still can't get the site to work. I use username=XXX password=XXX and AuthID=xxx. Another question is are we supposed to include "password" twice like it shows in the files?

0 0

No just once, + U dont have to decrypt the password when u void it with javascript..

0 0

god wrote: No just once, + U dont have to decrypt the password when u void it with javascript..

Well duh I know I am not supposed to decrypt because its just random numbers. I just can't seem to inject the information correctly.

0 0

Well duh If u think u're that smart,dont ask for help next time

0 0

god wrote: [quote]Well duh If u think u're that smart,dont ask for help next time[/quote] Forgive me if i came off that way. I am just a little frustrated thats all.

0 0

Lol dont worry, Anyway u got it to work??

0 0

What do you mean with javascript????

I decrypted the hashes succesful, my only problem is that when I enter the decrypted admin hash as a pass it doesn't accept it :s

0 0

You are supposed to use inline javaascript, didn't the mission say that you can't log in as admin? I can't remember, maybe it was another mission. But, you are not supposed to log in as the admin, just use his/her cookies to spoof that you are the admin.