Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help with real 1

0 0

So far i have found the 2 files and read in night shadow's article http://www.hellboundhackers.org/readarticle.php?article_id=70 that we have to use inline javascript injection and gives us the following code javascript:void(document.cookie="username=administrator");javascript:void(document.cookie="password=1234abcd);javascript:alert(document.cookie) now i think were supposed to edit it like where document.cookie is fill in the place where the cookie is or ?…I dunno im confused.:(

0 0

coughauthID cookie toocough

Also, don't link them together. Do one injection, press enter, do the next, enter, etc. Then refresh it, cuz someone was having problems when they linked the commands together like that.

0 0

Oh ok thanx i'll try that when im not at the police station

0 0

lol, get in trouble or do you work there?

0 0

Yea i tried it the way Nights Shadows said.. each cmd seperately and i pressed enter for each one.. then i Refreshed the page and nothing happened.. the thing is when i do my last cmd: javascript:alert(document.cookie="authId=4601420"); A window pops up saying AuthID=4601420… But nothing popped up for the other cmds… Maybe Im still doing something wrong??

0 0

You dont use ALERT you use something else.

0 0

Alert is used to get information so to speak. Void is used to run commands.