Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic Mission 9

0 0

Ok… this challenge is really pissing me off !! I Tried to SQL inject on the Username and password boxes and to SQL inject on the URL bar… So I always used * ** ==– to make A SQL injection… Though it always appears this message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real9/admin.php on line 139 Sorry, this login is invalid.

I don't understand.. what the hell am I supose to do then ?!

0 0

i hope you used one = sign

0 0

OMG LOL ahahah indeed i type in the = sign twice :D Well that's it completed the challenge in 30 seconds when i type in the correct injection xD

0 0

how brill am i for spoting and commenting :happy:B)

0 0

well you just basically told him the answer but ok

0 0

Why am I slightly pleased to see willeH back …

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

I dont get it..

I have tried the basic injection on basic16, it works then I use same one to realistic 9 but it says invalid login/pass until I modified the injection using UNION, I got message saying im on the right track but stick to the mission..

I tried like 1000 injections . nothing works. I dont get it.. it must have one specific injection syntax. anyone can help me??

I could list all injections but it would be a spoiler…

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

It's still the simplest of injections man, it's just not using numbers any longer.

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

I got it now.. it was real simple. I replaced only one character with another character - bingo I got in and got the key..

however I tried to decrypt using western iso charset. it still is little garbled or its supposed to be that way

I send it using the link to send it - after I posted. it does nothing. no message or anything…

0 0

I can't figure this out… I have tried about everything between the most simple injections to xp_cmdshell-stuff and none of them work :(

Just to make this clear: I have to login to admin panel? As whitie or somebody else?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Think simple, also you'll need to use the injection in both username and password fields.