Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 11 SO CLOSE

0 0

Alrighty IM SOOOOOO close I have most of my cURL script done, I am able to log into HBH im able to login to the admin thing and im able to return the number to remove the database but i am unable to delete the pages. In the top where it says use keycheck I have that program and im able to make it pop up with Welcome to keycheck by placing in a decrypted string, but when i decrypt the string the same way as the one on keycheck it says invalid key or key has expired ( and it was only a second ago) help…

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

from what I remember you only get one chance to enter the right string, or you have to start the challenge again

0 0

Ok no thats not the problem, the problem is with keycheck, Im able to make keycheck pop up say welcome to keycheck (unedited keycheck) by placing a hex string in it, but according to some people iv talked to the button is supposed to change from check to decrypt once i have done that, and it is not doing so… I am running the program on a windows xp system. so maybe its something with the program requireing an api I don't have, something is definatly up. because i can redownload the program and still get that copy to say welcome to keycheck puting in the same hex string and after i click ok on the window and it closes it still has the "Check" button instead of a fabled decrypt button

0 0

just re-download the keycheck. and try doing it again. if it still says check then you didnt insert the correct password. :whoa:

0 0

You really arn't listening, I redownloaded it like 10 times, never messed with the program and i know im putting in the right password because it makes it say welcome to keycheck as well as ppl have said i am right.

0 0

You can get the algo by viewing it in something like olly. Simply code your own prog that decrypts the key ;)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

If the program isn't working on your pc, try it on someone elses ;)