Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 11 has made me unhappy

0 0

There are very few things which annoy me but one of them in spending hours coding to find this.

0 1

keep going. nearly there ;)

0 0

Yer, but what direction do I need to go in?

This is what I've done so far

Logged Onto HBH curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIESESSION, 1); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, 1); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, 'c:\xampp\htdocs\cookie.txt'); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, 'c:\xampp\htdocs\cookie.txt');

Logged into Real 11 AdminPanel

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, 1); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, 'c:\xampp\htdocs\cookie.txt'); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, 'c:\xampp\htdocs\cookie.txt');

Deleted Database curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, 1); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, '/cookie.txt'); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, '/cookie.txt');

Deleted Pages curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, 1); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, 'c:\xampp\htdocs\cookie.txt'); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, 'c:\xampp\htdocs\cookie.txt');

But it still doesn't seem to find the session to say I have completed the db though it has displayed it to be completed

0 0

Lol thats closer then im able to get. i can barely log into hbh. AGH i know php cURL pretty good but i must still be missing something. I tried also to just do cookies through the header instead of just putting them to a file.

0 0

I got it, my script wokr fine but i have :

/challenges/real11/clients/comple.php was not found on this server etc etc

Why?