Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 7 admin hash

0 0

You don't want to use the u**_*m part. Instead, think of where you might find a password file and try that!

0 0

okay thanks sp00ky. just one thing, do i need to enter the url of file or a folder?

0 0

okay thanks sp00ky. just one thing, do i need to enter the url of file or a folder?

0 0

What you want to do is keep the ?d***r*=/he/nh/ and then add another directory to the end of that…one where passwords may be stored. Make sure you have all your "/"s in the appropriate spots ;)

0 0

when you say another directory, is it just 1 folder, or is it a number of folders?

0 0

I need to do this one too.. I am going to start my work back on the challenges! Until than.. sp00ky can help. Good luck buddy!

0 0

lol youll be at it a long time, i still haven't got the right directory. im nearly convinced the mission is down…:(

0 0

can anyone confirm for me whether or not this mssion is down, because ive tried adding every directory under the sun, but nothing works…

Admin from hell
0 0

Yes the mission is working fine.Think of where passwords are stored in apache;)

0 0

ive tried googling but to no avail, is there an apache manual i can read up on?

Thanks for your reply btw

0 0

If you want, you can PM me with what you have tried, and I'll see if I can point you on the right track! ;)

0 0

pm sent :D

0 0

replied ;)