Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 11 keycheck

0 0

i submit the decrypted key and click "Remove files" but i get key is invalid!! (only 5 seconds after the original page has opened) , i even tried to submit it undecrypted, it says "key expired" :S is there anything wrong with it ?

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

you only get 1 change to send the correct key

0 0

yeah i figured it out, and aldar told me too :P

0 0

In the help panel…

If you forgot your password, use the 'Forgot Pass?' link on the main login page to retrive it. . . . Staff Notice: Your username is your last name and your password is the same as your webmail password. Any problems speak to Boris in IT.

but…… if u lost the password and is the same of u webmail….. u cant read emails too. So why recover the password sending it to the email box?

another question….to find the secret key u have to crack the program?

Thanks for the attention.

0 0

I'm stuck at the same spot as Larika…I have found the keycheck program, but not the login password…:(

Any help would be greatly appreciated…

[edit] nvm…found the password, thanks to Shadowed! [/edit]

0 0

im stuck as well ive gotten the passwd for Henderson but i cant get the security thing to crack for me so i can delete the logs and w/e :| i guess this is why its hard…

0 0

I'm now officially stuck on the database part…this definitely deserves its INSANE rating…

0 0

HELP !!! ive beaten the challenge 404 completion page not found:(

nvm..

0 0

Im able to login and im also have the keycheck but don't know how to get it to decrypt, also the validation where i need to send it back real quick i cannot, Iv got a script iv been making in php but its not working, I need some help with that. Those two things and i can complete the mission. Plz help :D Iv also been able to figure out the key in keycheck but don't understand how to make it decrypt once it says "welcome to keycheck"… . and i have a lot of my php curl script but still don't get that either. I feel im very close but still need a push.. or maybe a shove .. for both