Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

REAL 13(stuck)

0 0

well this is kind of embarassing but I guess even the best of us get stuck. so yeah, so far I have found the "images" and gotten to a certain page that gave me an encrypted password for a user. I am currently having a majorly hard time tring to find that stupid program. can anyone give me some hints? any help would be mucho appreciated.

0 0

look at the other names of the folders, notice something interesting, then try common folder names in the same format

0 0

You literally want to look for "hidden files". ;)

0 0

so yeah I am still stuck (On this challenge not on the previous part) I have found the program and am currently trying to crack it or at least find a working password. Oh and btw what are u supposed to do with the encrypted password they give you? because I cant seem to crack it. so any help at all would be very much appretiated

0 0

after reading this all i can think of is .hidden_files/ am i close?

EDIT:Got it. I was thinking to hard.

0 0

nubzz it gives you the encrypted pw (not hard either something like &##;) just got to find a place that decrypts it what are those words before the string.. maybe an encryption type? or actually encryption really wouldn't b the right words