Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 13 (really close)

0 0

Alright, I found the program, used olly found admin username and password found uid and how that works, logged in, changed current projects to the you suck thing, and then i used my decrypted aed thing and it said "you need to beat the other parts of this challenge first"; ok so i wonder what the other part of the challenge is, find activity, donno what to change it too so assume the same, place it in there, and when i try to view activity it says not logged in as admin…. help?

::Edit::

Also i have no idea where to start on real 11 so that would be nice as well

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Clear the logs

0 0

well for real 13 have you found the logs… you need to know where the logs are to actually clear them later

as for real 11 use a differetn thread this one is only for real 13:D

0 0

ok i have found the logs.. now i need help on how to clear them.. pms or something?

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

You can PM me if you wish

0 0

Tried even placing the name of the log file into the activites thing but to no avail, tried it in combination with shell and cmd type things as well… and in a variety of different ways including the .folder and the file name and type, then without the type, then with the type and without the folder and a bunch of different things but none of them seem to work..

0 0

well youre on the right track.. try to work it out more on your own.