Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 13 help...

0 0

I have already changed the Current projects area, change the password, and cleared the logs, but its not giving me any points, what am I doing wrong?

0 0

All ya gots ta do now is enter the security key thing a ma bobby… easy as heck amigo, u'll have the points in no tiempo…

0 0

sighs i'm having the same problem even after i enter the security key…

0 0

Alright I am assuming the AED hash thingy is the encrypted security key, but I can not crack it with the avalible wordlists I have. Anyone know of a good wordlist besides the Cain wordlist?

0 0

Allow me to recomment a far more convenient and much faster way… Raster, I know you gots AIM… How bout iming a pretty schweet aol bot by the name of MD5 Library?… Or possibly gdata or milw0rm could help?… And make sure that you 1. Change the password, 2. Clear the logs 3. Alter the jobs pagey thingy to the correct thing… Then enter the correct security code… And I'm fairly sure you'll get the schweet pointage!

0 0

yes I already know about those, but none of them had the hash, and MD5 library has seemed to block me…

[EDIT]

nvm, I cracked it.