Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 8

0 0

Ok I have got the Passwort Attacker but i user my largest 22MB pw List an all failed. Could you give me a hint which wordlist to use??

0 0

…. why dont you just use your browser :D lol

0 0

what do you mean? without spoiling… whats your main problem?

0 0

read the articles about real 8, are you sure you need the pass bruteforcer?

0 1

theres no password hashes on real8 so i dunno what your on about dude.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: theres no password hashes on real8 so i dunno what your on about dude. I wonder wtf he is cracking lol

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: I wonder wtf he is cracking lol

i think hes trying to brute force the login or something…

0 0

or he's got a random chunk of letters and thrown them into cain and abel lol…

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: or he's got a random chunk of letters and thrown them into cain and abel lol…

ah, that explains it :P

0 0

well i might be able to help but i think i want that password list first ;)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

wolfmankurd wrote: or he's got a random chunk of letters and thrown them into cain and abel lol…

Lol!!!!! That could work though, as long as it as a 32 character long hexadecimal string

0 0

hoping this isnt a spoiler

why dont you try googling what is called a buffer overload.

Admin from hell
0 0

Buffer overflow and there is an article here on it.

0 0

hmm ok well i thought i have to find out the username and then try to attack it with my dictionary. I thought I read sth. about that the password is bad secured and you should use a worldlist. yeah here is the link http://hellboundhackers.org/readarticle.php?article_id=219

Ok thanks for all your help So I need to Overflow it. That should be more easy and will need much less time than trying to brute it with my dic.

P.S. Who wants the pw List pm me.

0 0

CBO wrote:

So I need to Overflow it. That should be more easy and will need much less time than trying to brute it with my dic.

for the LOVE OF GOD don't abbreviate the word "dictionary" when talking about brute force. :o:o

snickers

0 0

CBO wrote:

So I need to Overflow it. That should be more easy and will need much less time than trying to brute it with my dic.

for the LOVE OF GOD don't abbreviate the word "dictionary" when talking about brute force. :o:o

snickers

0 0

so I hope I now know what to do P.S. I didn't mentioned brute-force at all

thx 2 all 4 help

0 0

korg wrote: Buffer overflow and there is an article here on it.

thanks korg