Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 7 final part

0 0

Hi I need some Help With the last Part from real 7. I'm stucked there for some days and it makes me crazy.

I completed everything except finding the ad*** hash. I know I have to use the cot. hidden value. So i have an argument looks like: ?di******=/h***//.h**s/

From other topics I know that the last part, the part where apache usually stores it's passwords is misspelled. I tried nearly hundrets of combinations but alwasy see '404'

Can someone pls Help Me with it

0 0

try to remove the / at the beginning

0 0

do you mean sth. like this ?di*******=h***//.h**s/

same thing, 404 :(

Admin from hell
0 0

No you need all the slashes in there. You have to be really close try diff. variations and read the source closely.

Admin from hell
0 0

Check your spelling on the dir for passes.

0 0

ok so I know it's all about how to write /.h******s/ Is there a hint in the source on how to write it. I don'f find anything.

Sorry but I have another question. Do I need to enter sth. in the co****.ph formular or do i just have to add this -> ?di*******=/h***//.h**s/ to the Url to find the pwd's.??? maybe you could send me a PM with a little hint

thy for youzr help

0 0

If you want, you can PM me with what you are trying.